Spore Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spore Art

The Spore Art Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My idea for the forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N-Gin

N-Gin

My idea for the forum Empty
PostSubject: My idea for the forum   My idea for the forum EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:23 am

an art shop section. not just spore art shops, but art shops that can relate to anything. like sig shops for instance.

and can someone tell me why my sig isn't showing up? i have changed the setting so that it shows my sig in my profile and here but it still won't show. same thing is happening on my sig maker's forum.

Last edited by N-Gin on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Melonlord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the forum   My idea for the forum EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:15 pm

Signature shops are for the official sporum and are not needed here. As for regular requests shops for art I will keep that in mind.

And about the signatures, that's a little complicated to explain, but it can be fixed. I'll work on it.
Back to top Go down
https://sporeart.forumotion.com
N-Gin

N-Gin

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the forum   My idea for the forum EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:03 am

why are signatures not allowed for this forum? if they are spore sigs they count. then of course, sig shops would have to be restrained to do only spore sigs. i got the sigs to work on my forum btw.

check pm's.
Back to top Go down
Melonlord
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the forum   My idea for the forum EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:51 pm

I never said they wern't allowed, just arn't needed. If one would like a signature, why go here? They should go to the Sporum.
Back to top Go down
https://sporeart.forumotion.com
Rebecca1208

Rebecca1208

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the forum   My idea for the forum EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:35 am

If you want the signatures to work, either N-Gin, go to your Profile and click a box to confirm you wish to show your signature in all posts, or one of the Administrators here shall need to open up your account information and do it for you.

Nice forum by the way, nice work Melon My idea for the forum Icon_smile

I think an idea to have a general sig/graphics shop that doesn't fully relate to Spore would be a good idea. It gives the users a chance to practise other things and help each other out with anything. Also makes it less restricted, but these shops should be controlled and minimal.

EDIT: Here's a picture on how to get the signatures...

[removed by author - page stretch]

EDIT: One of the admins has disabled signatures, or forgotten to allow them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Rebecca1208
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My idea for the forum   My idea for the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

My idea for the forum
Page 1 of 1